Friday, January 28, 2011

Forest Wallpaper


The first time I saw forest wallpaper was at my in-law's house in my BIL's room. The second time I saw forest wallpaper was in my in-law's cabin near Zion's. I thought both walls were fun and kind of funny, in a good way.

There is nothing funny about this forest wall paper found on here on Norwegian photographer Elisabeth Aarhus' site. Isn't it beautiful? Look at that moody fog. Even though I love it, I don't know if I'd want something so moody in my home. With four females running around our house (myself included), the moodiness factor is sometimes more than I can bear. Maybe it would be a good idea, though--a room where they could sit and brood and whine. Out of earshot from me. And I love it with those white-washed floors. Wow.


No comments:

Post a Comment